Ahmedabad popularly known as Manchester of the East is the starting point of freedom struggle of Gandhi ji. Situated on the banks of River Sabarmati it is the fifth largest city of Gujarat and is considered to be the best city to live in India. It is a rapidly growing metropolis, an industrial hub, an educational hotspot, and a city with a magnificent past. It is one of the most important cities in Gujarat. Home to a plethora of remarkable temples, intriguing museums, serene lakes, good restaurants, and classy market, with a little bit of colonial history attached to it, Ahmedabad is a great example of how a city can still retain every bit of its old-world charm while still rapidly progressing on the path of globalization and commercialization. Located on the banks of the Sabarmati river, Ahmedabad is the former capital of Gujarat. The weather in Ahmedabad is semi- arid hot and the average temperature here lies between 12 to 41 degrees. The city is divided into six zones constituting 64 wards. Ahmedabad district is divided into a number of talukas (administrative divisions) including Ahmedabad taluka Barwala, Dholka, Dhandhuka, Detroj, Sanand, Bavla, Ranpur, Mandal, Viramgam and Daskroi. The city's urban and suburban areas are administered by the Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority (AUDA). As of 2011, about 66% of the population lives in formal housing. The other 34% lives in slums or chawls, which are tenements for industrial workers. There are approximately 700 slum settlements in Ahmedabad, and 11% of the total housing stock is public housing. The population of Ahmedabad has increased while the housing stock has remained basically constant, and this has led to densification of both formal and informal housing and a more economical use of existing space. There is a consensus that there has been a reduction in the percentage of the population who lives in slum settlements, and a general improvement in living conditions for slum residents. Ahmedabad is the city
With extensive distribution network globally, the RE/MAX offer for properties is huge.
we ensure that our agents know best how to satisfy client needs as THE local expert in their respective markets.
RE/MAX agents conduct an essential selection of those properties that meet the client’s needs saving the customer’s time.
With the legacy of over 45 years and a business model running successfully across the globe, RE/MAX India has an extensive knowledge pool.