In the RE/MAX system, Sales Associates retain up to 80% of the commission income they generate while sharing office space and contributing to monthly expenses. In turn, the office provides the full support of a staffed estate agency environment for the Sales Associates and their clients.
Since associates are self-employed and in business for themselves you will be responsible to market yourself and to develop and create your own customer base. Your daily activities will focus on:
- Developing a client bank to gain new instructions from vendors and buyers.
- Marketing your services to potential sellers to demonstrate your commitment to your clients - as well as delivering ongoing support for your vendors.
- Defining and executing your marketing plans for each property - making sure that the property is available to other RE/MAX outlets to reach more potential buyers.
- Ensuring consistent and ongoing information sharing with your buyers and sellers.
- Qualifying leads from interested parties, ensuring that the right financial resources are available and providing support to find the appropriate financing solution.